Invisalign Preferred Providers
We are pleased to announce that we have earned the distinction of Invisalign Preferred Provider for 2016. All dentists and orthodontists who offer this innovative treatment are trained by the makers of Invisalign to become a certified provider. Invisalign trained providers have achieved a significant level of experience in treating patients with the Invisalign system.
Why This Matters to You?
If you are considering Invisalign to achieve the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of, you want a dentist with experience. Invisalign can provide an aesthetically superior option to conventional metal braces. As a patient, the importance of choosing an Invisalign Preferred Provider means:
• You will have an Invisalign provider you can trust.
• Our office is in the top 5% of providers nationwide.
• You are choosing a practice with experience in creating healthier, straighter smiles.
• We have a proven track record of successfully treating patients of all ages.
The Benefits of Invisalign
There are many benefits to having this removable and clear teeth straightening system. Some of them include:
• The aligners are invisible so no one has to know you’re straightening your teeth!
• They are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
• Brushing and flossing are much easier.
• They are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
• Spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments.
• Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.